Wednesday, November 7, 2007

OPLOVE session

SETTINGS:

Flash used: No
Focal length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Exposure time: 0.011 s (1/90)
Aperture: f/3.3
ISO equiv.: 200
Whitebalance: Manual
Light Source: Shade

This beautiful family drove down 3 hours so that I could photograph them while he was on R&R. He goes back to Iraq tomorrow and won't be back home until next summer. I had a fun time photographing them. Below is the link to their gallery if you want to see more.

http://www.wiesephotography.com/galleries/holm

4 comments:

Maureen said...

SO sweet...and I have tears in my eyes just thinking about him going back...don't know him but he'll be in my prayers.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I just love your black and white ARya!! You need to teach me. Mine just ever look as good.

Arya said...

It's Robin Purcell's B&W light tone - but I tweek it and got rid of the brown tone in the action. It does everything I need for my b&w's.

Here is a link to get her b&w for free off ILP--->> http://ilovephotography.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=158027&hl

**scroll down and you will see the link to download**

Jennifer said...

This is so beautiful and I just love your black and whites!