Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Formal Introduction

Ok, Ruth... Here is my formal introduction. I am Kim Hightower,from shuttermom, but haven't been there in a while. My username there is Frcebwthu. I became interested in photography while in the Navy traveling abroad. I bought my first Digital Camera when I lived in Japan. Lately, I guess due to having Children myself, I have become very interested in Portraits. My husband and I started a business while I was still in the Navy in Lemoore California, in the beginning of this year. I have since have gotten out of the Navy, where I was a Nurse. We are now living in Denver, my husband is an Airline Pilot, and we are settling in nicely into civilian life. I have a job as a Case Manager, but really hope to do Photography full time one day. As you can see from my photo's we have two children, a boy that is almost three and a little girl that will turn one next week. Ok that is enough about me:).

4 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Kim, welcome to the group. I've enjoyed seeing your pics and look forward to getting to know you better!

Arya said...

welcome! I really enjoy seeing your work and looking forward to seeing more.

Hightower Photography said...

Thank you Ladies. I am really enjoying this blog

Jennifer said...

Hi and welcome, this is a great group of ladies to be with and share with!