Sunday, November 18, 2007

{Arya's Family}


Many of you may know me from shuttermom aka arya or from ILP as wiesephotography. I am married to a great guy and we have 3 beautiful children together. Aaron is our oldest and is 6, Sam is our middle son and is 4 and Miss Ruth is going to be 2 the end of December. They keep us pretty busy. I have a photography business that I am trying to build up and have been working at it for 2 years (first year it was mostly a hobby and now it's becoming more busy) I hope to be doing it full time in the next year or two. The picture is of my family taken by my mom in October. I got all the settings done incamera for her all she did was push the button. ISO: 200 AP: 2.8 (i believe) and SS: 80 (I believe)

4 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Arya! I can't believe Ruth is about to be 2! Where does the time go???

Jennifer said...

Your kids are growing up, what a beautiful family you have.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

love your son's expression. Can we ever get our family to do the same thing at one time? NOPE!

Maureen said...

Beautiful family Ayra, thanks for sharing :)