Thursday, November 15, 2007

My introduction and a family picture

Well it seems as though I need to introduce myself, although some may know me. I am Courtney, mother of 5 (Azariah, Mackenzie, Ariason, Bridger, and Sawyer) and wife to Bryan. I have been at this photography business stuff for almost 2 years. Before that I worked in a hospital, nursing home and as an EMT/Firefighter.

iso 800 (yuck!) f 8 ss 125

shot is aperature priority (one less thing to worry about when shooting your own family)

8 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

welcome! and what a great looking family. Wow where did you get those names? They are very creative. Love your work!!!! Been to the website!

Arya said...

Beautiful family!

Cindy Shaver said...

Beautiful family. Welcome!

Courtney said...

Thanks for the warm welcome. I do love unique names, and so far my kids like them too! Although my oldest has started going by A.J. at school because she was tired of spelling Azariah.

Hightower Photography said...

Welcome, Great shot. Your family is beautiful.

Jennifer said...

welcome and you have a beautiful family. I think you did a really great job with a self family portrait, I still haven't done one of my family.

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

Welcome Courtney...nice family photo. And my kids thought they were different cause they each have 3 middle names (it's a long story:)