Saturday, November 3, 2007

Hey Everyone!

Hey gals I am sorry but I have to take a time-out from the blog. I will pop on from time to time and comment but I won't be posting for awhile. There are so many things going on right now between my migraines and now my husband I barely have time to turn on my PC let alone upload a photo :) I will be back as soon as I can and will keep everyone updated on what's going on with me and my family on my blog. I'm sure you all have the link :)

Take Care and prayers for my family are GREATLY appreciated! thanks ladies!

7 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Tesa, you will be missed. Pop in when you can. You and your family are in our prayers.

Arya said...

Tesa I hope your migraines get better and that all is going well with your family. Don't forget us and know you are thought about often.

Jennifer said...

oh Tesa, I hope you get to feeling better soon and you all take care and I will definately be keeping you all in my prayers and watching your blog!

Tesa said...

awww u guys are too sweet :)

Thanks ladies you guys are great....we really need your prayers right now for my husband check out my blog cuz i cant type all that again :)

My husband says thank you for your prayers as well and i will pop in from time to time keep up the GREAT work u ladies do :)
God Bless

Short Stories by Ruth said...

wow Tesa we need to talk! I'll go and read your blog....take care and God bless!!!

Unknown said...

Prayers are heading your way girl! Please keep us all posted.

Maureen said...

Tesa, you will be greatly missed...and you had better come visit or we will all be on your doorstep (hey, that sounds like fun :)

You and your family will definitely be in our prayers...and I will continue visiting via the blog. See you girlie girl!!!