Friday, November 16, 2007

Hello My Darlings!

Hey gals! I thought I too would pop in to introduce myself, but I think most everyone knows me already. My name is Bethany Farrell-Menchaca (aka bella on SM). I am mommy to 3 beautiful babies. Reagan is 5, Mason is 2 1/2, and Brooklynne is 5 months. My husband and I raise our kiddos in Leander, TX. Which is just a suburb of Austin, TX. :o) My business has been running for almost 2 years now, and is bigger than I ever anticipated or was prepared for. But it's been a blessing! Anyways, I need to get a recent pic of my family. We will be on vacation this coming week, so I will have lots to share of my family next week. I am leaving you with my rollie pollie Brooklynne. :o) Thanks for letting me join you ladies!

4 comments:

Arya said...

they grow so fast! Glad your here!

Hightower Photography said...

So cute. I love the teacup shots. I have one myself

Cindy Shaver said...

Hey Bethany, Welcome to the group! I'm doing a wedding tomorrow for a couple from Austin.

Your chunky baby is a cute. I look forward to your posts.

Cindy

Short Stories by Ruth said...

She is a chunk-o-baby...how adorable. Glad you can join us. Have a safe trip!!!