Saturday, November 17, 2007

Last Soccer Game




I can't believe the difference levels makes. The first is pretty true to what the game was like this morning....we needed a real 'defogging' here in the Central Valley! It was cold, damp, and the girls couldn't see to the other end of the field. So I leveled in Photoshop and added a bit of contrast...and tada!... I changed the weather :)
ISO 1250 (oops) ss1000, f5


Between the fog and the 110 degree summers, I just can't understand how you could move Kim ;)

5 comments:

Arya said...

It's amazing what a little contrast can do and a boost in levels. I have saved a few images from the fog because of contrast. Beautiful shot. don't know how you guys do it...

Short Stories by Ruth said...

That is great Meg..I have one question for you. Sports...who in you family is doing them? They must be your kids. Please straighten it all out for me. :)

Hightower Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hightower Photography said...

Sorry I deleted. My keyboard was not agreeing with me. I Love levels. I use it all the time. Yeah Meg, not sure why I moved. ;) One of these days I will take a picture of the view from our bedroom and then you will know :)

Cindy Shaver said...

Good capture. Looks like yucky weather.