Tuesday, December 11, 2007

watercolor


Hey all: I'm getting ready to start working on fairy's. I want to make them look like watercolors. I don't have a wacom or painter. All I have is photoshop. How close am I to the mark? Yes, I don't have a fairy in the picture...LOL got a child to spare? I'm just trying to find a technique. If you know of a cool tutorial or have comments please let me know. I've just begun to figure this out. Thanks...This is my background I bought from Tammy and my NEW mushrooms. I'm still waiting for rocks...so I cloned these and did a bad job of it too... hehehe

4 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

cool, where did you find the mushroom? sent you an email

Courtney said...

Looks great! I have 5 kids I'll ship you one if you would like! :}
I am going to have a winter fairy set in January. I'll post samples later.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I got them from Backdrop outlet. I have a lot of work ahead of me getting just the right look.

Tamara Kravitz said...

Looking good. Can't wait to see it in action!