Tuesday, December 18, 2007

from my last session of the year

This was a really great family...Very tall family too! iso 100 f8.0 ss125. Hey and everyone I finally started a blog for my photography business. I don't have any images there yet....but it was a New Years goal for me. I like that one better than loosing weight! So mission acomplished. hehehehe My new blog is www.shotbyruth.blogspot.com you can subscribe to it so that you get an email whenever I post. I thought that was pretty cool too!

3 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

very cute idea, you're lighting is great!

I got my new video light today (i.e. Beckstead's preferred style for bridals). Unfortunately, the glass is broken on the light, so I'm waiting to get an REM to return it.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

take a picture of the light will you? Because I can't quite figure out what you are talking about. I hear a lot about it but I haven't seen one yet. :)

Tamara Kravitz said...

Cute picture.