Saturday, December 29, 2007

Can I share 3?

Our nieces and nephew are here for Christmas, so I took advantage of the fact that they don't have the photographer's child syndrome yet and got a few images with eye contact. My nephew had severe crossed eyes last time we saw them and just recently had surgery to correct them, so I was glad to finally have a few of him actually looking. Oh yeah, Ruth, these are the kids that live near you, if wasn't for the fact that I am doing fairy pics with them on wed. I would be sending them to you. Maybe this summer I'll get them a gift certificate from you, we don't get to see them nearly as often as I would like.
1/200, 6.3, iso 100
1/80, 2.8, iso 200 bounced flash
1/160, 2.8, iso 200 bounced flash
Did anyone notice that it is only 10 more post to 1000!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Cute shots Courtney, and great lighting!