Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I'm baaaack

Ok the volleyball meeting is over. 90 girls, 180 parents later and everything is delegated out. Now I can get back to my happy place and start posting again.

I think we should all start thinking about our goals for next year. So lets think about it, make it attainable, photography related, and be able to share with us. And then GO FOR IT!

I have a lot of things I want to achieve next year but here is one. By the end of next year I will know if I am going to be a wedding photographer or not. I keep vasilating back and forth. I really believe that you can't be a photographer in every area!!! My mind says.....weddings/money big money.... but when I do them, I dread them. Post processing kills me, I get so nervous because you only get one shot at making their lifetime memories.

But I don't want to give up weddings until I am comfortable doing them and can still say "It's not for me" Because I don't know how much is still just a learning curve with me. I shot a wedding with Michelle (Heirloom) and she makes it look so easy, but I'm a wreck! LOL

who's next????????????

No comments: