Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cindy's Thoughts

I agree, I want to grow in the new year. I know that I love sports and weddings - so I want to improve in those areas. Since I don't have a studio space, I'm not sure what to do, but I want to learn studio lighting. I'm getting a softbox for Christmas and a friend gave me a monolight to use/borrow and an umbrella. I also have several strobes, so I can use a hairlight and background light, if needed. So I want to play - in the garage, maybe.
I'd like us to have more challenges like we did with the dragging the shutter. I learned SO MUCH that week. Maybe posing challenges (like themes or groupings, etc.) Just challenges that will push us to think outside our "comfort zone."
Basically, I want to learn and improve. I'm looking forward to the new year! I want to enjoy with all you guys!

No comments: