Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just an Update!


I know many of you ( Ruth and Cindy) are thinking "WOW, Michelle is still here!" hehe
I have been keeping busy with work, volleyball and the kiddos.
I am finally done for the Christmas Season and
getting ready to get all the taxes done
for this year. Blah!
All of my family is coming in January
which I am really excited about since
I get to see my niece that I have not
seen for a year. Needless to say, she will
be hanging out in the studio alot! :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday
season.
Here is a shot of my two kiddos finally together.

5 comments:

Tesa said...

Cindy ur kids are beautiful :) I hope to get to know you and Michelle in the new year :) hopefully we can chat on yahoo or something :P God Bless you and ur family!

Cindy Shaver said...

Michelle, glad to see you posting! Look at those missing teeth! Great pic. Hope you have a great holiday season! Don't make us wait so long next time.
We missed you.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Ya Michelle.....get back here. Our numbers have dwindled sooo much! Pinch the kids cheeks for me.....

Tesa said...

lol i just realized I mixed Cindy/Michelle I'm sorry lol.......Michelle you have gorgeous kids I don't know ur kids Cindy lol better give me a pic haha....sorry guys!

Maureen said...

Tesa, you goof (we miss you!)Michelle, cute kids, cute photo....all I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth...Merry Christmas (we miss you too!)