Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hey Gals :)

Well I see you are all doing well and keeping busy, that's great! I hope all your dreams and ambitions come true for the next year. All of my focus lately has been on my family and running around with my husband to his tests, appointments ect. I am hoping in the New Year I can come back to posting here regularly and maybe venturing into wedding photography. I have a huge interest and people wanting to book me but I'm on the fence about it. I am doing a wedding in April for a friend so I guess I will decide then hehe.

Meg..........you RAWK woman! I am so proud of you! I want you to say from now on "I'm a photographer" cuz you are and I love your stuff! You are improving with every photo, its awesome to see :) way too go you deserve it your a wonderful person and I happy to know you, maybe someday we can have a 365 meet in person holiday..cuz I’d love to meet you!

Ma, Ma, Ma you have always been too busy LOL! I hope next year has a holiday at a fancy spa for you in it, cuz you certainly deserve it **hint**hint** to husband/Santa for you :) I admire how hard you work, your superwoman! You’re also a great woman and a wonderful photographer! (In or outside of your box) :P

Lindy - is missing in action! I have to say I haven't talked to her in a long time hehe! I just hope that her life gets better in the New Year!

I don't know the rest of you so well but I certainly wish you all the best in all you do. I love coming here seeing your work and hope in the near year to be back on track posting with you all.

I love Christmas and I hope each and every one of you has a Merry Christmas and may the Lord fill your lives with his love, peace and joy! God Bless and keep snapping I have enjoyed looking back on all of your wonderful photos :P

Take Care and here are a few shots of my kids and our sad sad lil tree haha!

I really should have ticked off naughty haha...how come its so hard to get a shot of your own kids but not such a problem with kids you don't even know!

This is Kelsi, my oldest she is 12 and very mature and responsible, she's a good gurl and makes me proud daily...I truly believe I took home the wrong baby at the hospital cuz she can't be related to me she's just too sweet LOL

This is Kendall the middle child, she will be 10 in March and she is our lil drama queen. She is very outgoing and makes us laugh daily.......she also has a smart mouth like her mother lol. She is very strong willed and stubborn lol not sure where she gets that haha! She was not feeling well in this picture and told me "its enough all ready mom I am gonna puke on you and your stupid camera"

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

ok Tesa you forgot about me girl! I hope you have a great rest of this year and wonderful new year as well, I wish you the best with the wedding photography as well.

Tesa said...

lol my bad! How could I forget you!

Tesa said...

Jen u know i luvs ya :P

Maureen said...

Thanks SO much for your sweet thoughts girlie girl:) We miss you!

and OMG these are wonderful pics!

Cindy Shaver said...

Hello stranger. Good to see pics. These are great. I hope you are able to participate more in the new year. Best wishes to your DH.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

TESA come back....dear lost child!!! Ma needs you! Love the images...and love the xmas tree shot as well. Now I will have to go and see what I can do with my living room/tree for some images.

Tesa said...

Awww Meg I miss you too :) thanks Cindy when I come back in the new year I hope to get to know you and michelle better :)

MA I WILL in the near year, I just don't have time right now to breathe LOL. Thanks for all your wonderful prayers for my husband, they are appreciate too, you guys are awesome :)

Ma I will check in to see your tree hehe :P