Friday, December 7, 2007

Stuff going on

I have been going thru alot of stuff lately so I haven't had time to pull out my camera. We just found out not long ago that my husband is going to need brain surgery for his aneurysm - between that and VA stuff I have been run ragged. I hope to be posting more soon. I have a session tomorrow so I will post a picture from that when I have them done. I am trying to raise some money for the trip to the hospital and the prolonged stay we will have afterwards - more information on my BLOG

I love coming in here and seeing all your wonderful images - coming here has really kept me sane in my insane world of late. I hope that next year my business is booming and that I have so much work I have to turn clients away or have a wait list...lol

Y'all keep posting and I will comment when I can! You all ROCK and inspire me to be a better photographer! Keep up the great work!

4 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Holy Crap woman!!! I'm so sorry. We will keep you in our prayers!!! They are going out right now. Please keep us updated!

Come back when you can!

Hightower Photography said...

We will keep you in our prayers. The Veterns Administration (if that is what you mean) can be very cumbersome, keep on them and make noise if you need to. Persistance pays off when it comes to Government.

Cindy Shaver said...

Wow, I hate to hear that. I'll keep him and your family in my prayers.

Tesa said...

Ohh man you and your family our in my prayers...God Bless you all!