Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Growth....


This next year I have plans to grow by business, we are starting over again here in Colorado. We love it here, but have to get our word of mouth business back up to what it was. Plus I really need to get an advertising plan figured out, or at least started.

My Husband is my other photographer, and he is really learning I will post some of his pictures next. His might be a great photographer for stock. He is learning the portrait business, and I really want to teach him my set up, but you know how it can be.

I am also still perfecting my set up with the Nikon CLS system, I want to get it tweaked down to a science. I also want to find some great location sites, that are near my house, we found some great parks, but now I need some buildings with texture.

I am attaching a picture for Meg, this is why I moved to Colorado ;) My husband took this.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Luckeeee!

thanks for the pic Kim, DH and I were just talking yesterday about the possibility of moving out of state...I'm SO tired of the summers here, I'd trade heat for snow any day!!!

Hope your business gets up and running soon, how wonderful to be able to work with your husband! Mine comes along as my 'assistant' quite often, he has a good eye for poses and helps keep my nerves in check....God bless him (them!).