Friday, December 7, 2007

Bridals Today

This is my bride for the 29th of this month. She is VERY traditional, but I did manage to get a couple of non-traditional shots from her. Here is one that her grandmother loved (yes, I had a LOT of help today-haha) He skin is scarred from acne, so I ran a smart blur and really softened it up. Does it look bad? I didn't do it on all the images, but on a few I did. ISO 200, AP 2.8, SS 1/60, bounced flash off ceiling and used the Demb Flip-it to throw some forward as well.

2 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

you did great on her acne....so she wouldn't waunder through the back alleys of town so you could get some gritty images??? Dang! LOL nice job!

Maureen said...

I really like this one Cindy, love the way you draped the dress on the couch. I think you did a great job on her skin, I actually looked at the pic before I read what you had done to it and I thought it was wonderful. Yea for you!