Saturday, December 29, 2007

Flying

I really need to be packing for my trip. Danny is packed and ready to go but you all know me!!!!! If I have a session well I can't NOT look at them. I can't wait to get back and start playing with them. I'm happy and feel that the session went great! They were both so pretty it is hard NOT to get some great shots. Also, I got my wacom tablet so I'll be setting that up when I get home. iso 100 ss125 f5.6. This is 1/2 sepia. You can try it by going to image>Adjustments>Hue Saturation then click on colorize and move the settings to 25 25 0. Then go to edit and fade back to 50%. I love the affect!!! I won't be on until after the New Year so I hope everyone has a great one!!!!!!!!!! See you in 2008.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

My goodness you are getting good at this fairy stuff Ruth...very pretty!