Monday, January 14, 2008

Weirdest photo post?

...yeah, it's a bathroom...it's my bathroom!


Ok, here's my 4 facts...

1. Every room in our house is a different color, I have an aversion to white (except for ceilings and trim). Our bathroom is lime green, Caribbean blue and purple…..I love it!!!

2. We have 3 dogs, 11 cats (and counting) 3 fish and just got rid of 4 birds. Did you know that cats and birds don’t mix well? ...we had a whole middle eastern thing going on here.

3. I come from a family of 7 kids. I have 2 sisters (one of whom is my best friend) and 4 brothers…and most of us still speak to each other :) My dad was a Navy pilot and Mom raised us quite often by herself…she is amazing

4. I was in the Marine Corps Reserves after college…went to both boot camp and Officers Candidate School…hardest, most rewarding thing I have ever done. There does not exist anything that could scare me the way a DI can….eek!

8 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

LOVE the bathroom!!!!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

11 cats????? My two give me enough trouble... My bathroom is a Jamacia theme so I love the bright colors too. But I painted the walls with and accented with really bright colors. Great minds!!!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I meant to say I painted the walls white..... LOL

Courtney said...

Need another cat, we just found out my youngest ds is allergic, so Willie needs to go to a good home.
Love the bathroom, my husband has a version to color and I am slowly talking him into adding it into our house.

Steve said...

From the SOH,

Color is good. Color makes the world turn around. Bright colors are scary only when you paint them. The rest of the time them stimulate the brain for other things.

sTeve the SOH

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Meg...is Steve your husband???? LOL

Maureen said...

Yes Ruth, SOH is short for 'stupid old husband' tho he is niether stupid or old...and he is extremely generous in letting me choose paint colors, never complains no matter what outlandish hue is going up, he actually suggested using the different colors on each of the bathroom walls! I think I love him :)

ps. Courtney, even my 'SOH' has his limits when it comes to more cats...I think we've reached critical mass around here!

Hightower Photography said...

Wow 11 cats, my two dogs would not do well at your house. They are part of the anti-cat mofia ;)