Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Going to try posting :)

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been posting for a long long time but I am going to try and get back too it. Sorry I don't know the theme so Ruth pls point me in the right direction. I don't know a lot of you so I thought I would just say HI TO EVERYONE :) I'm Tesa and I live in FREEZING ARSE Alberta, Canada and if you think its cold where you are ITS NOT! It got to a deep freeze of -69 with the windchill here.......so seriously unless you have lived for a day in it you don't KNOW COLD PEOPLE! haha :P

I don't do any sessions in this freezing crap weather, I mean my camera would prob die anyhoo lol. I don't do studio work so I rely on mother nature as my backdrop and she ain't working with me so far this month but ohh well I do have a real job too. I work with people with disabilities and if that aint enough I have 3 kids (Kelsi 12, Kendall 10 and a son who just turned 3 in dec) to keep me busy along with my husband who 99% of the time acts like hes 4 so life is busy :) ohhh can't forget the pets........rottie named Rambo, Cat named Dolly and our new addition a lil baby pug named Raskal!

Anyhoo I was going to post a pic but it wont let me........I will try again tomorrow :)
Have a great week ladies, the job calls......

2 comments:

Maureen said...

YEA!!!!!! Tesa's back!!!

Welcome Home girlie girl...you have been missed :)

Short Stories by Ruth said...

welcome back Tesa!!! now get your butt in gear and start taking pictures... I loved your food ones. :) This weeks theme is sports! have your hubby do the chicken dance and photograph him. I'm sure he won't say NO.... LOL Tell him I said he needed to do this. ;)