Friday, January 11, 2008

week 2 challenge - Introduce Yourself

I know that recently we all posted about ourselves, so we won't repeat that. So for this week's challenge - let's (by tomorrow evening) post 4 facts about ourselves that the others here may not already know.

1. I've always lived in Alabama. My husband refuses to even think about moving elsewhere, so I'm stuck. But my heart is on a ranch in Montana (love horses)!

2. I once held a top secret security clearance. But I quit that job when Kacey was born (17 years ago)

3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE chocolate! (did you all already know that?) I love to put a bunch of Hershy kisses on a plate and microwave them until they are soft.

4. I love all the CSIs, Bones and NCIS. Forensic science is so cool!

So, who's next?

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love CSI and NCIS also, my husband can't stand them though so I only get to choose one show each week.

Hightower Photography said...

I too love CSI and NCIS (although I worked with NCIS and they in real life are not nearly that cool).