Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy 2008 everyone!!


Oh my you guys have been busy!!! There are some great shots here~ Well, I just got home tonight and my son is safely tucked away serving the Lord. Whew I cried a bucket! I'll post some of those pictures but when I got home my NEW backdrop was waiting for me. So do you think I unpacked? Heck no. Here it is still creased from the folds. And I just threw some props in. I'll check each of your pictures out once I get resettled in and clean up from a week of nothing but the boys at home. Meg...I think you understand! LOL

4 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Wow, I can't wait to see your SIL as a fairy on this set!

Courtney said...

Love the backdrop! Where did you get it?

Maureen said...

LOL...yes Ruth, I can definitely relate :)

Cool Set!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I got it from backgrounds by Meheu. I may have spelled it wrong but if you google that you'll find it. Thanks everyone!