Sunday, January 27, 2008

flower girl


This is just a shot I grabbed Friday night of the flower girl. She wanted no part of the wedding. Her parents actually left her with me and went to sit at the front of the church. Then, when it was her turn to walk down the aisle, her dad scooted out into the aisle and held out a horse he had gotten to bribe her. They had rolled out white for the wedding party to walk on, she wouldn't. She walked beside it all the way down, but when she got to her father, he was on the other side. She actully debated stepping across, but the horse finally won her over.

4 comments:

Arya said...

what a great image! I love the story that went with it too- it's always the flower girl who does something...lol

Short Stories by Ruth said...

wedding are so stressful. I hate getting asked to do them and I got asked tonight. Sigh. I love this shot though. Nice you could get something like that when she really didn't want to even be there.

Maureen said...

Love the eyes Cindy, nice shot!

Hightower Photography said...

So Darling, I bet her parents order a big one. If I were her parents I know I would. Weddings scare me, I wish I knew one around here so I could be an assistant to. I have someone from work asking me to do her daughters, but I have yet to say yes.