Monday, January 7, 2008

BBall for Meg


I took my camera to a high school game tonight to play with my new 17-55 lens. This image was shot at 1/200 on 2.8 with flash bounced off the wall behind me. For this shot, I put the camera on the floor and snapped at the height of the jump. The angle of the camera makes it seem he is about 4 feet off the ground. I have several GREAT shots at this angle. Meg - you'll have to try this. Works best with a wider angle lens. I had mine at 24-28mm for these shots.

4 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

funny, when I first looked at this I just figured Meg had taken it. Cool shot Cindy!

Maureen said...

That is a great shot Cindy, and thanks Ruth, to have you think anything of Cindy's was mine is quite a compliment :)

....and Cindy, I will definitely be trying this!

Cindy Shaver said...

Meg, get real! Your work is great.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

ditto Cindy!!!