Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Daughter is the BEST!


Yeah, I know half her face is cut off (dang 85mm lens, I didn't get back far enuf) ...but I thought her smile still told the story....and it's the water that counts...right?

Used flash, ISO1000 (just got home from basketball, forgot to change it :) ss160, f6.3 (had to get a larger DOF to make up for the fact that I could only focus on what the neighbors porch light was illuminating...then I just had to hope she was in the plane of focus).

Plus we were quite a sight here...I was standing in the street with my husband holding the umbrella so my camera wouldn't get wet!

5 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

EXCELLENT! I LOVE IT!

Courtney said...

Love her expression!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

That is amazing!!!! Did you have to flash bare facing her???

Maureen said...

Thanks gals! ..and Ruth, I'm not sure I understand the question (what're the odds:)

Hightower Photography said...

That's GREAT!!! How is the Rain and Fog this year?