Thursday, August 23, 2007

Red Finally!


I've been working hard to get my latest wedding edited and online. Let me just say that 10mp images take WAY LONGER than 6mp images to upload!!! Anyway, here is my hot red toaster oven. ISO 100, ss 1/60, f 5.6 with fill flash dialed down to -1.0
I'd love CC on my latest wedding. you can view it at www.lifescapturedmoments.smugmug.com Client Galleries - Weddings - Kaitlin and Serhiy I'd say 15% of the images I used from my second shooter - so feel free to comment on any and all images. Please email CC to shaver51@comcast.net THANKS!

7 comments:

Maureen said...

I am SO coveting this toaster oven...nice shot.

Short Stories by Ruth said...

just went and saw your wedding ones. Man, girlfriend you understand flash with ambient lighting. I'm getting there. I'll email you.

Kelly Cook, CPP said...

Oh, I love your red toaster. Nice shot

Tesa said...

ohhhh this is kewllll do they make it in orange? lol

NmB Photography said...

That sunset photo of the bride and groom is just stunning - great capture. Did you use on-camera flash for these?

Lindy said...

wow thats a cool toaster! I didnt know you could get them in the different colors...

Cindy Shaver said...

I don't use flash for the silhouette shots.