Tuesday, August 7, 2007

I'm here Ruth....

...just haven't had a chance to even read the ILP thread yet...SORRY!
I was asked to do the photography for the High School Football program and of course they want it done yesterday....football, band and cheerleaders - just some action shots...up close...so you can see their faces...Varsity and JV - no biggie!!!

I am now in the process of proofing 432 pics and I haven't even done the girls yet (one of the joys of digital is that you can take SO many photos....geez!!!).

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know (or at least those willing to read this far:) what next weeks theme will be. Lets take the 'In your own backyard' idea and add shallow DOF to it. So we'll be doing a backyard DOF shot.....OK?

And I will say that I am having a hard time coming up with other additions to my original themes so would it be out of line to ask everyone to contribute one theme....since I really don't know what I'm doing here and would appreciate some help? Or maybe one of you (hint,hint, Ruth) could do this first set instead of the moron (that would be me:). Let me know!!!

2 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Go ahead and post a couple of your faves of the sports images!

Maureen said...

oh goodie...I will!

thanks Cindy (I always feel like I need permission, I'm very polite that way:)