Thursday, May 10, 2007

Muffin


My daughter's class had a mother's appreciation breakfast this morning and this was the muffins that they served. We also received some flowers, some cnady, and the project that I helped the kids make. Were you take a picture of the kid holding their hand out and then you get a fake flwer and cut slits in their hands and fish the flower through and then frame it, I got the idea from ILP, and it was hit at my daughters' school! I had so much fun this morning! Settings: f1.8 1/80 iso 200 at 50mm

7 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

I'm glad you had fun! Sounds like a sweet idea!

Jennifer said...

Thanks Cindy! I had a lot of fun!

Tesa said...

That's so kewl :)

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I'd love to see a photo of it!!

Jennifer said...

Of, the picture with the flower? Can I take a picture tomorrow and post that as my picture of the day? I will post tomorrow what her class did!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

cool!

Lindy said...

hehe this is cute! :)