Monday, May 28, 2007

At Last!


Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I haven't taken any images (except kids playing ball). I've been working in the yard to get everything finished. And, at last, I am done. This is one small piece in the back of the house. The rose bush is BEAUTIFUL right now. It has a bird's nest in it, so we may have eggs and babies soon. Shot this in Ap mode on F5, ISO 200, ss was at 4000 (it's bright out right now). I find that my camera really underexposes in AP mode, so I need to stick with manual.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those flowers are so pretty, you did a great job, I bet the rest look great too! I love great landscaped homes!

Lindy said...

OK, so now that you're done with yours, do you wanna come weed mine??! My garden really is a Garden of Weedin!!!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

how nice to hear that someone else's camera underexposes...LOL Looks like you did some work in the yard..looks good :)

Cindy Shaver said...

Lindy, if you were closer I probably would. I LOVE to work in the yard/dirt!

Tesa said...

can u come do my yard now that ur done? ohhh I don't have any flowers LOL. I am not a gardner I am lucky I can keep my kids alive let alone some flowers/plants LOL

I really need help you have done an awesome job hehe.