Thursday, May 17, 2007

A boy and his worm...




Ok, so not my greatest work, but Byron found this worm and was really into it. I asked about his worm and he said that it was a Momma worm, not a boy worm (I had called the worm a 'he' so Byron was correcting me) and went on and on about his Momma worm. I suggested that we put it over by the Momma Bird so she can eat it and he's all no, I can't let the bird eat the Momma worm. It was quite funny how attached and proud he was of this worm. ISO 100, SS 1/80, f/stop 4.0. Oh the next pic is of our Momma bird. Well we now have babies, so I guess she's been there longer than I thought. I haven't seen the babies but I have heard them and we found a baby bird under the nest. I don't know if the baby fell out or was kicked out, but the kids were sad. I'm hoping to get a shot of her feeding the babies when they get a little bigger. ISO 100, ss /100, f/stop 5.6

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love how kids intereact with nature, that is awesome!

Tesa said...

Awesome pics Lindy :) You should print that one up for his room :P

Short Stories by Ruth said...

glad I'm a girl...just could never get into worms. LOL

Lindy said...

Me either Ruth!! Although Aubrey likes to catch them too!!