Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Just checking....what do you all think about having a theme each week. Each of us can take turns making the assignment. For example it could be: dof or back lighting, or angle cropping. Or it could be: toes, self portrait, a toaster, sky not blown out.... Or it could be: using a different light source like, candlelight, flashlight.

What do you think? My thoughts are to add this dimension, if you all want to do it, on June 1st. I think it will tie us closer to moving forward with our photography.

Thoughts?????

6 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

I think it is a great idea. Especially playing with light, DOF, etc. We will really learn more if we are forced to think in new directions!

Jennifer said...

ok, I'm in for this!

Jennifer said...

oh yeah, since you thought of it you get to start!!:)

Unknown said...

I am in...after I get back from Disneyland! :)

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I'd like to start June 1st if possible. So start making your list so that when it's your turn you've got your ideas all lined up. Still waiting for Tesa and Lindy to be on board!

Lindy said...

Holy crap! In case you hadn't noticed, I'm having a hard time keeping up with one pic a day as it is!! LOL