Monday, September 17, 2007

Stepping out...

I told Ruth I'd do this Sat I think, then life got busy again. Things have gotten so busy around here, I need to not have as much going on, so I've decided not to post on the blog along with a couple other sites. I love seeing the work going on here. This is a great group, very positive. But, I just don't have the time to post. My business is picking up in October (finally and hopefully consistently) and school is a little more involved than I remembered. LOL.

I will drop in once in a while to comment on some pics, so I won't be totally gone.

2 comments:

Maureen said...

Well, I didn't really get a chance to know you Kelly, but I'm sorry you have to leave us.

take care!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Kelly we will miss you!! So stop is and post ok??? Everyone I've invited Arya to join our little group!