Tuesday, September 18, 2007

EYES of my Family

I took these today when I saw that I was a contributor (hope I spelled that right..lol). Enjoy!

***Edited to remove 5 of the images, forgot my head and the rules so here is my info, next time I will remember please forgive the many images - ISO was 200 and the lens I used was my 50mm 1.8 and my aperature was f/2.8 Shutterspeed varied from 1/250 to 1/750***

My eyes - it's hard to take a picture of yourself when holding the camera...lol



My Husband's eyes - coaxing him to get his picture taken is hard...



My oldest Son's eyes - He wasn't too into it and kept making faces....



My middle Son's eyes - He kept me laughing...



And last but not least my youngest daughter - She didn't want to open her eyes...

3 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Arya, Welcome to the group! Thanks for sharing all your eyes!

Maureen said...

Welcome Arya!!! Very nice eyes, and thanks for the intro to your family :)


~meg

Jennifer said...

girl you know I just love your work and have been a fan of your children photography! Glad your here!