Sunday, September 30, 2007

From above

SETTINGS:
Flash used: No
Focal length: 18.0mm (35mm equivalent: 27mm)
Exposure time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO equiv.: 1600
Whitebalance: Manual

This was taken last month - I have been busy dealing with a death in the family and haven't been able to pick up my camera - so I hope you all don't mind that this wasn't taken today. It's of my daughter and I was standing above her on a really tall bar stool and she was looking up at me - see my toes..lol

3 comments:

Karson and Kami said...

I love this shot. It's a very creative angle. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Arya said...

Thank you Kami...

Maureen said...

Love the angle you shot this from Ayra, nice shot...

ps. my prayers are with you and yours.