Thursday, September 20, 2007

Looking at Great Grandpa

I took this earlier this month but I just love it and had to share it here. I was letting the camera do the white balance for me to see if it would do a better job with a lamp on behind my grandpa and natural light coming in from in front of them - because I was getting a hiddiously yellow/orange cast from the lamp - Auto wb did a great job in this situation but it really didn't matter - I turned em all into b&w anyways...lol


SETTINGS:

Focal length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Exposure time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/2.0
Whitebalance: Auto

3 comments:

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

LOVE this shot Arya!!!

Tesa said...

Love the emotion in this one, lil guy looks mesmorized in grandpa :)