Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another Maternity - ReDo style!


SETTINGS:
Flash used: Yes (auto, return light detected)
Focal length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Exposure time: 0.0056 s (1/180)
Aperture: f/1.8
ISO equiv.: 200
Whitebalance: Manual

This was taken today of this fun couple expecting their first baby. After doing the session and rushing home to get them edited and up in their gallery - horror filled me as not a single image was salvageable - malfunctioning lens - (*****BEEP*****) - and I called the couple hoping I could come back over and sure enough they were up for it and had new ideas when I arrived for the ReDo session. The mommy-to-be even found a tube top that matched the ribbon I had - how cool was that! lol Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

Arya, I'm so glad they were willing to do a reshoot. This is a cute idea.

Jennifer said...

I think its adorable!

Maureen said...

Fun shot Arya!