Sunday, September 30, 2007

HUGE Weding Party


I was second shooter at a wedding on Saturday. The bride and groom both come of LARGE families and it seems they couldn't leave anyone out of the wedding party (can you tell?). I shot the ceremony from the balcony and let me say my new 70-200 VR lens ROCKS!!! This one I had to put on the 28-75 just to get everyone in the shot and it is still from the balcony!
ISO 500, SS 1/60, F 5.6, WB - Custom.
Hectic day, hard to get everyone in the image - but a lot of love in the building.

3 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

That is hugest wedding party I've ever seen. I really really want the 70-200 but now I have to pay off my 5d. Baby steps right??? Love the picture and love the groupings. Did you do that? I would have been at such a loss as to how to place everyone.

Cindy Shaver said...

No, the photographer did the posing and I snapped the images.

Karson and Kami said...

Holy cow! That's a lot of people in a wedding party. I've seen some big ones, but nothing like this.