Thursday, April 19, 2007

Me, Myself, and I

Hey Ladies:

We have a new member joining our blog. Her name is Jennifer and she is a shuttermom from Springfield Tenn. Everyone stand up and say Hi Jenny! I think it might be appropriate now that we have our full group to say something about yourself so that we can get to know each other a little bit better.

So I'll start... I'm Ruth :) from Seattle Washingtion, but I've lived in California (north and south), Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, and Montana. My dad's fault. I have two kids Katie (married)and Danny, and my husband (Kyle) has three kids: Tiffany (married), Cami, and Blake. I've had them all since childhood, except Tiffany.

Danny and Cami graduate from high school this June. Cami has a scholarship to PLU (Pacific Lutheran University) in academics and singing...she has a beautiful voice. And Danny will be going on a mission for our church for TWO years in October. Then we will only have Blake (15) left at home.

I didn't get started in photography until last July, so I'm pretty much a newbie. But a dedicated Newbie. I have a studio in my home, under renovation now, but I love it. Use a Canon, have some nice lenses but alway want more. A little addicited to backdrops. shhh!!!

We have one kitty (Salem) and I'm getting a new little kitty after the renovation is done. I'm old and work full-time for the City of Bellevue. I'm old.

I'm old and tired. Oh but I think I said that already.

I look forward to this blog. Learning and growing is what it is all about.

Who's next?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Thanks for introducing me you are so sweet!