Monday, April 16, 2007

Birthday


Sorry I haven't uploaded an image these past few days. I've been trying to get a dress made for my oldest daughter's Junior/Senior formal. I still have the hem and I'm DONE. Today is my middle daughter's 15th birthday (yes, she's a driver now). We spent the morning at the license office waiting to get her permit. I forced her out in the yard to get a photo to post. ISO 200, 125 at 2.8. Backlit so I used a reflector on her face. Touched up a bit in PS and I'm done. Lord willing, I'll do better in the future! I have a wedding this weekend! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well Happy Birthday to her and good luck at your wedding. I have one Saturday as well. :)

Short Stories by Ruth said...

wow she is beautiful. I tell ya volleyball players are the prettiest!! good luck with your wedding! You'll do fine.