Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cast your vote!!!

ok ladies! I'm suggesting that when you shoot a wedding you are given 1 week reprieve of not posting new photos. But this means that each day you must post one shot from the wedding so that we can get a new idea for poses and learn from what you did. Also, it will allow you more time to be proofing your wedding and not thinking about a new picture. I know when I come home from a wedding, I just want to go to bed. :) But I'm old too. How does that sound to you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

your just doing that cause me and Cindy have weddings this weekend! :)

Cindy Shaver said...

I'm all for sleeping after the wedding! That is what we are voting on right?

Short Stories by Ruth said...

I'm giving you guys a reprieve...if you are like me you'll just want to sleep and proof, eat, proof, and then sleep.

I'm glad you have weddings this weekend...I'm thrilled for you.

Yes, Cindy we are voting on sleeping...is that a yes?

Jennifer said...

ok, I have wedding in May can we count this for then too? :)

Unknown said...

Works for me. I have too much to do before vacation comes in May. You are too kind Ruth :)