Thursday, April 19, 2007

Here's My First Post ...

Hi ladies, thanks for letting me join your group, I am so excited and I can't wait to start sharing with you ladies, thank you again! Its Jenny, from shuttermom, I'm from Tennesse and SAH mom photographer and I thought I would post my first pic! Some spring flowers that made it through the dogwood winter freeze, with a little artsy touch! Photoshopped ran a vintage action and contrasted.

F5.6 ISO 800, I know really high(needed more light), ss1/640

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, welcome on over stranger! :)

Love the flowers. :)

Cindy Shaver said...

Beautiful. I'm loving this spring weather!

Jennifer said...

Thanks ladies I love spring too I am so tired of it being cold, grey and all plant life dead, I'm ready for some color!! Now to go out and find the color and get a good shot!

Lindy said...

pretty tulips!! welcome to the blog! :)

Tesa said...

Hey Jennifer, my middle name is Jennfier haha nice name :) LOVE this pic great job :)

Jennifer said...

Thanks ladies I'm glad to be here!