Thursday, April 19, 2007

I'll go next!

My name is Michelle Kilander, wife to Ryan, mother to Tiffani (5) and Nicholas (2).
I live in the desert in Tucson Arizona.

I have had my business for 3 years now.
I started it officially in the new studio
in July of last year after my building was up and the garden was complete.
I have been in the photography business the last
12 years working for other companies
and professional photographers. I finally gave in and started
my own biz. What was I thinking???? ;)

I know that I have learned so much in the past year and
know that I still have lots more to learn.
I enjoy all aspects of photography and will
always be up to a challenge.

Tiffani will be starting the big K this fall.
She is really wanting to get going now!
"Mom, is it time yet?" are the words I hear every day. :)
She is also going to start Cheer in August and
hopefully Mom will get the job as the Photographer
for the league. (crossing my fingers)

Nicholas is starting to talk more and more every day.
He is always ready to give kisses and hugs.
He is a HUGE Cars Fan (Disney)
He can watch that movie over and over.
He will be starting a pre- school for his speech in August
since he was a late talker.
He is also already taken by our very own Ruth! :)

Ryan is slowly getting his race car built
and ready to roll.
He has helped me out SO much
getting the business going and
I thank God every day for him.

So that pretty much completes my life story.
Who is next??




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you, glad to be here, you have a girl go into the big K too, I do too, busy time don't you think?

Unknown said...

Heck yeah...she is a busy bee! Is your kiddo ready to go?

Jennifer said...

oh yeah, been ready for 2 years!!

Short Stories by Ruth said...

Darn tootin...that boy is my boyfriend!!!