Saturday, April 28, 2007

First Formal Session

F/4.2 1/125 iso 800 at 66mm

F4.8 1/250 iso 800 at 95mm

Sorry ladies that I didn't post yesterday, very busy day. But I do have some today, this is my first formal picture shoot that I have done, getting a little practice in before the big wedding in May. This couple asked me to take prom pictures for them, I think they are so cute together. The girl she is so funny, in this one shot they were standing in the middle of a freshly wet ground, and she had heels on so she tip toed out there to get this shot, but she is a great sport, she didn't mind doing it. Then the lamp pole that she is leaning against was really cold and while smiling under her breath she was saying "this is really cold, this is really cold". It wasn't that it was cold outside, it was 67 but it had been really cloudy all day, and she hates anything that has a cold touch. I really had fun do these and I will be taking more pictures of them later on this summer. I did do some sharpening and contrasting and a frame in ps.