Monday, February 25, 2008

Remodel progress...



Cindy asked to see the remodel, so here is what I have so far. Hopefully by the end of the week I will have it all painted, the molding and wainscoting up and I'll post again. The desk and other furniture isn't here yet and the chair is in the progress of being redone (that's what you see in the right hand corner). Dh and I are having a disagreement on what to do with the floor. I want to paint it dark brown he thinks I should leave it the way it is. When we redo the entry next year we will be putting in new hardwood so it won't hurt it to be painted. What do you think?
And then a funny shot of child labor at it's best!

2 comments:

Cindy Shaver said...

It looks like it is coming along. I know you want it done, be patient. I can't wait to see the final images. The floor is dusty from working in these images, so I can't say. But if you are going to replace it soon, I'd be inclined to give the brown paint a try.

Hightower Photography said...

Looks like it is coming along quite well. I bet it will look great when you are done.