Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Theme


This is a shot I captured of my youngest in their first tournament of the club season. I thought this shot was awesome because I caught the compression of the ball against her hand during the hit. They placed second out of 10 teams, not a bad start for the season. I'm playing with the higher ISOs. I know this one is noisy when blown up, but not bad and still useable.


This weeks theme is Botanicals. I'm thinking it will consis a lot with leaves since we have nothing blooming here. Maybe I should make a trip to the farmers market and see what they have in bloom? I'm anxious to see what everyone has come up with.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

That's an awesome shot!

Maureen said...

I think I hate you Cindy... :)

(note the international symbol for...I'm kidding)

Great shot!

Cindy Shaver said...

Wow Meg, and I love you dearly!