Monday, February 18, 2008

From a Mat Session



SETTINGS: ISO 640 AP: f/3.8 SS: 1/60

I had to use my crappy kit zoom kit lens because I didn't have enough room to use my beloved 50mm, so my ISO was higher then I normally like and so the noise was awful! But I think I pulled it off, I really hope this client likes her gallery of images - I really couldn't use the images in color because the grain was soo bad but they like b&w so I hope they don't mind that the majority of them are in b&w. I had fun getting to know this family - they have 5 kids and soon to be expecting their 6th! How much fun is that?! This was one of my favorite images from the session. Enjoy & CC is always welcomed.

6 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

oh my gosh..this is too cute. Looks like they are holding up the belly. I love your Black and whites Arya!! How is William?

Arya said...

He's doing well - it's a slow recovery but he makes progress everyday.

Cindy Shaver said...

Arya, how cute!

I downloaded a free Community Version of Noiseware. It works great, you can even make adjustments to the settings and it has different presents for various image situations. You might want to try that.

Arya said...

I wish i could get a free version like I had on my pc but it doesn't work on a mac - I tried and all I get are grid lines I will have to plunk down the money for it.

Maureen said...

Love this shot Arya!!!

Hightower Photography said...

That is too cute, I use Noise Ninja, I don't know if it works with Mac, but it works great.