Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Senior

This young man worships with us. His mom is a beautician. So, I traded haircuts and getting my hair chemically straightened for shooting some pictures of him. He had already had studio portraits done at school and they bought some of those, so I took him to the park and did some there. This one is simply desaturated to the point that you can barely see the blue in his jeans.
I STINK at posing!!! I hope his mom doesn't see the pics and notice they are all the same poses in different locations! I did vary the angles, positions, and distances - but that is about it.

2 comments:

Short Stories by Ruth said...

you stink at posing only because you thing you stink at posing. I hate posing guys!!! I'll look forward to seeing all of them....the same pose with different crops....LOL

Maureen said...

The last senior boy I shot took almost EVERY pic with his arms folded across his chest...couldn't get him to relax any other way. I like this Cindy, like the locale, like the pose...good job!