Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm sorry!!!

I am sorry I haven't posted in well......hmm.......long time sorry MA! I have been suffering with miagranes for last lil bit, its been horrible! Anyways I'm sorry and I will try and post again soon. What is this weeks theme? Ruth I think it would be a GREAT idea to have a list on the right side here ------------------> yap over there on the right lol that will give us the LIST of themes. I can do it if you need me to, would help me a lot haha.

Anyways I dunno what the theme is and I didn't have any sessions this week, was in bed, at hospital and in pain so here is one I took of the only thing laying around half way interesting lol

MISS DOLLY

4 comments:

Arya said...

I hope your feeling a bit better. What a great capture of your kitty. I love the mood and tones of your b&w conversion!

Cindy Shaver said...

Love the shot of your cat. Does this qualify as an action shot? I hope you are feeling much better very soon!

Tesa said...

Thxs gals I am feeling a bit better :)

Maureen said...

SO sorry you've been miserable lately Tesa...my sis gets migraines so I really sympathize with you...hope and pray that you get a reprieve for awhile here.

ps. nice shot...for an invalid :)