Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Beautiful Mama

SETTINGS:
Flash used: Yes (auto, return light not detected)
Focal length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Exposure time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/3.3
ISO equiv.: 200
Whitebalance: Manual

I know I posted one for today but I figured I would post this one because it really just took my breath away when I sat down to edit the images from my maternity session this morning. I just have to share it! Also I have been lax in posting so maybe this will make up for it...(Fingers crossed..lol)

3 comments:

Maureen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maureen said...

Wow, that IS beautiful Arya...and post away...the rest of us slackers need some inspiration...tee hee :)

Short Stories by Ruth said...

naughty naughty...slacker.. LOL love this shot.