Monday, October 15, 2007

My Dear Friend & Her Girls

SETTINGS:
Flash used: Yes (auto, return light detected)
Focal length: 50.0mm (35mm equivalent: 75mm)
Exposure time: 0.017 s (1/60)
Aperture: f/4.8
ISO equiv.: 200
Whitebalance: Manual

This is my dear friend - I have taken her family pictures for years and while down in idaho this weekend for grandpa's memorial service I was able to get some more taken for this year. This is my friend with her two girls! I think I am getting better with the use of my flash - practice makes perfect! lol

4 comments:

Tesa said...

Nice shot I need to learn my flash inside/out hehe

Arya said...

It's been a work in progress - I have improved imensly since photographing my friend and her family last year...It takes time and practice and I was reluctant to even use my flash now I love it and am greatful I have it for indoor shoots now that it's getting darker earlier.

Cindy Shaver said...

Arya, I love this. I think you did a great job with capturing emotion in the girls' faces.

Jennifer said...

Your friend and her daughters are just beautiful, and I think the lighting looks great in this!